Friday, June 5, 2009

Dreaming of electric sheep

My God you guys I am so busy! So much time and so little to do! Wait -- strike that -- reverse it. Thank you.

Today I thought I'd share my electronics catalogue. I'll be accompanied on my journey by no fewer than six gadgets. To wit:

- My cell phone, of course.

- Kino, my voice recorder.

- A Garmin Nuvi GPS for the car, which nearly guarantees that as long as I know where I'm going I will never get lost.

- A brand-new Sony digital camera.

- An Inspiron laptop, a very old one that my brother used in Japan; it's slow as the devil to load up, but it'll serve my purposes.

- A 30-GB iPod Classic, which just arrived today.

My brother argues my car should also count as a gadget, but I think he's being silly. The car is a car. It is way above the level of gadget. (And as of tomorrow evening, it will have its permanent tags.)

No comments:

Post a Comment